Welcome to the Mosby Woods Pool –
where getting wet is just part of the fun!!
Please click here for our Pool Reservation Form. If you have a special request or need more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Definition of a Party–a group consisting of 10 to 30 persons who wish to use the pool and/or its premises.
- All parties must be sponsored by a Mosby Woods Pool member.
- Parties must be scheduled through the Director of Social Activities with at least seven (7) days notice to allow for adequate guard coverage.
- The party fee is $50 made payable by check to MWRA. This fee must be received at least seven (7) days prior to the party, or the reservation will be cancelled. Checks should be dropped off in the pool mailbox at the front entrance or mailed to: MWRA, Inc. 3136 Plantation Parkway Fairfax, VA 22030
- Cancellations of parties must be made at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled event. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the event will forfeit the party fee.
- Mosby Woods Pool will try to accommodate rescheduling due to weather or unforeseen circumstances that may close the pool.
- All party participants will follow Pool Rules and the directions of the Lifeguard Staff.
- Parties shall not consist of less than 10 people nor more than 30 people. Members may bring less than 10 persons to the pool as guests by paying the daily guest fee.
- One adult shall be in continuous attendance for each 5 children in the party who are less than 18 years old. Please make sure to monitor children in attendance at the party and ensure they follow pool rules.
- Temporary guest pass cards will be at the front desk on the day of your event. Please direct your guests to check in with the front desk and each person will receive a card to use for the day.